The Division produces and regularly updates the Academic Program Review Guide, with detailed descriptions of the main elements and steps involved in unit reviews, including the following:
- Selection of Programs for Review
- Initiating Individual Reviews
- Determining Focal Issues for the Self-Study
- Data Summary
- External Review Committee and Senate Participation
- Steps in the Review Process.
In addition, the Guide includes a description of the process as well as a number of samples, including the following:
- Academic Program Review Master Calendar
- Unit Schedule and Mid-cycle Check-in Form
- APR Process Timeline
- Suggested Questions for Discussion
- Sample Schedule for External Review Committee Visit
- Department Checklist
- Academic Program Review Support Team.